- Nutrition Education & Events: Engaging, interactive & up-to-date nutrition classes on a variety of topics for local clubs, library & community classes, Councils on Aging, etc. Topics can be tailored to your needs: general interest, disease-specific (diabetes education, etc.), or professional level (for an audience of health care practitioners).
- Supermarket Shopping Tour: We can save you $$$ at the store & ensure you’ll eat healthier too! Learn about healthy, cheaper alternatives to foods you may be currently using, new foods/flavors to try, recipe ideas, and food safety tips (how to properly store foods, food additives, organic vs. non-organic, etc.). For a short 2 hours, this jam-packed session will help you navigate your favorite store & elevate your food shopping experience beyond “just the perimeter” of the store. Most people shop for the same 30 items each week-there are over 35, 000 in a supermarket. Come explore with us!
- Nutrition Contracting: We are available to businesses to provide group education (lunch & learn events, weight loss classes, etc.), to chefs/caterers/food professionals for recipe analysis & modification, and to medical professionals (physicians/dentists, physical therapists, nurses, etc.) who wish to provide nutrition consulting services/classes as an adjunct to their businesses.
- Safe Kitchen/Pantry Makeover: Afraid of the refrigerator “science projects”? Unsure how long to store herbs/spices/grains/produce? Take a food safety tour of your own kitchen & pantry before you have to throw more food out & waste your hard-earned food dollars. This event is offered virtually only at this time (participants must be in the state of Massachusetts at the time of the session).
- Recipe Analysis & Modification for the Home Cook: Concerned about the calories, salt, sugar, or fat in a favorite recipe, and want to give it a healthier spin? We can professionally analyze the recipe for its nutritional content. Using that data, we can then suggest healthier ingredient substitutions or modifications. Need to scale a recipe? We can do that too!
Please contact us for further details & pricing. Both the Safe Kitchen & Recipe Analysis/Modification sessions are provided virtually.